Background

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Specials

Happy New Year!
 I hope you've enjoyed THRIVE Food this past year as much as I have.  
There are some great products on sale this month.  The Yogurt Bites make a great snack.  I love using the Spinach and Sour Cream Powder in my Spinach Artichoke Dip.  If you'd like to order any of this months sale items contact me by January 31st or you can purchase straight from my website.

This months THRIVE Live, will feature Appetizers.  Check out the recipes that Chef Todd will be preparing here.  It is next Tuesday, January 8th, at 5:00 pm, at the Shelf Reliance Store (691 South Auto Mall Drive, American Fork).  Make sure you come hungry.  You will be part of the live studio audience, so please arrive at the THRIVE Kitchen by 4:40 pm to participate, as the studio doors will shut at 4:45 pm in preparation for the broadcast .
If you aren't able to attend, but would like to watch the broadcast, you can watch it here on Tuesday, January 15th, at 7:00 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment